Our purpose is to create contemporary, immersive content pages on GYMNOS.co.za.
What is much more, GYMNOS.co.za is still searching for brilliant, unique suggestions from writers like you.
Write for our site! GYMNOS.co.za welcomes documents. In case you are potentially interested in penning for us, remember to fill out the form the following.
Make sure you send pitches and completed reviews for consideration making use of the form here.
- Choice will be given to original reporting and research, but we will also consider commentary.
- Submissions should range around 500 and 1000 words.
- We endorse initially pitching topics to us just before you write it!
- We expect work as a Word document instead of a PDF.
- We welcome the usage of in-line links for acknowledging sources.
- Please distribute your content or pitch only once. Try not to submit it a number of instances!
Must I Prepare a Subject?
That would be wonderful! We reserve the right to change it for search engine optimisation, design or just to make it more interest-grabbing. But if you need propose one, that tends to make our job easier.
Will you modify my blog post?
We are going to update for content and quality, doing our very best to maintain your voice. You are going to be able to view our changes well before we publish.
Anything other I should really maintain in mind?
Posts should be prepared in blog style, with quick paragraphs and lots of white space. Including a few sub-headings is a lot appreciated, and make sure you use only 1 space in between sentences!
Must I add a photo?
Sure! Kindly do! You will get a whole lot more viewers with a good image!
What about my headshot?
Our system makes use of your e-mail to catch your headshot from Gravatar, so make certain your snap shot is submitted there.
What should I do after I upload my blog post?
When it runs, we anticipate you’ll be active in the comments, getting back to visitors’ inquiries or suggestions.
We look ahead to your contribution!
Use The Form Below To Present Your Guest Post
Prevalent Words Used: